NYTIMES  |  Business

Ford Says Electric Vehicle Losses Will Continue for 3 More Years

福特表示电动车亏损将持续3年

An F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck, which the company stopped producing last year, after federal tax credits for electric vehicles ended.

An F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck, which the company stopped producing last year, after federal tax credits for electric vehicles ended.

2026-02-10  428  简单
字体大小

0:00
0:00

此音频仅限会员使用成为会员

On Tuesday, Ford said its electric vehicle division lost $4.8 billion in 2025 and was expected to lose $4 billion to $4.5 billion in 2026. The company also said the division would continue losing money for at least two more years.

请登录后继续阅读完整文章

还没有账号?立即注册

成为会员后您将享受无限制的阅读体验,并可使用更多功能,了解更多


免责声明:本文来自网络公开资料,仅供学习交流,其观点和倾向不代表本站立场。